Dr. Roman Shor at the University of Calgary asked us to post job openings that may be of interest to Drillbotics competitors. He is launching a research project later this spring looking at hard rock drilling for geothermal applications. The positions include:
- Research Associate (RA) in Drilling Operations, Drilling Performance Optimization and Drilling Modelling.
- Postdoctoral Fellow (PDF) in Drilling Mechanics and Non-Linear Systems Dynamics Modelling.
- Three Ph.D. Research Assistantship openings:
- Fluid Modelling for hydraulic hammers
- Estimation Techniques for Digital Twinning
- Physics-Informed Data Driven Model Development
A formal job description and instructions on how to apply is available via this link.